IGNORED

mid life crisis maybe

footsie

I have either went off the deep end, jumped into midlife crisis.

Or maybe just gone plain crazy,

but at 53 I have decided that I want a boss hoss, not a 502 or anything like that just a plain 350 boss hoss.

When you look at them from a sensible point of view they are completely unrealistic over kill, there is absolutely no need for a 350 hp motorcycle, much 700 hp one.

But I sure do want one.

and then there is the price, I will need to take up donations!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well guess I will do with out.

who else want one

gregg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the new member here with the Vmax.....trust me it will get you thru the crisis...lol....But to be serious, I have always wanted one of them Boss Hoss Bikes...I am 57 and if one comes my way it could get had....would have to find a hell of a deal on one thou....Love the look....

yep it was a 500 thumper, the only bike i ever flipped...lol....or wrecked period.....Don all them knives I bought from you, I have only one that I kept....the Carl Schlieper Eye Brand Stainless that had 86 on the blade....with the nicest bone handle around...I don't carry it; just keep it in a box......I only carry auto's nowdays....lol........I think you need to give me some kind of loyal customer rebate or something....lol...If your still selling knives, I'm still buying...auto's only...

Yea you hijacked this thread...

There are few of the Hoss's in my area. I see one with a LONG front end on it about every week and a couple of trikes now and then. The guy on the bike has a big grin on his face on the road but in the parking lots he looks a bit tense. It seems to be a bit to handle in the turns.

But given the chance to have one for a day........I'd be all over that!!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Mike

Way back then...about 20 through 30 years ago...I used to sell knives and swords on the side. Just sort of a hobby. I sold a lot of them though...probably thousands over the years. I had wholesale accounts with all the major brands..Case, Buck, Schrade, Puma, Parker, Gerber and a lot of very fine German brands that only folks into knives would recognize but some of the more common were Fight'n Rooster, Hen and Rooster and a lot of others. It was a fun. Most of the swords that I sold were the Japanese Ninja type swords. Some just decorative but some with real edges.

Mike, believe it or not, I only have about 4 left myself. After I quit TU and started traveling so much, I just didn't have the time to mess with it any longer. My own collection was probably close to 1,000 knives at one time but I eventually sold and gave them all away.

Same with m gun collection. I bought, sold and traded all the time but I had about 70 guns at one point. I now have 4.