IGNORED

Cheap 1st gen

FreezyRider

Yeah Tom, you beat me to it! That 83 just ended at $1800, but the 87 2 tone blue I'm gonna pick up Sunday (wife ain't got no choice but to go along there Squidley!) is coming home with me for 800 cash & carry out the door. Pics will come, but it needs some work. Been sitting outside for a couple of years, needs tires and carb work, standard stuff. Don't know if it's a keeper or turn over. I DEFINITELY WILL NOT be parting this bike out, that's why I'm buying it to keep the owner from doing that. I feel I'm getting a pretty good deal, only 37k on it, he paid a lot more for it when he got it. I'd like to have given less, but I felt it was worth it. Whadya youse guys think?

Your a man that likes to live on the edge Dano, Rose is gonna like that '87 a lot better than the '84. More comfy backrest and stock floorboards (you did good on the fabbed ones though) Looking forward to seeing the pics...BTW is it a royale??

Your a man that likes to live on the edge Dano, Rose is gonna like that '87 a lot better than the '84. More comfy backrest and stock floorboards (you did good on the fabbed ones though) Looking forward to seeing the pics...BTW is it a royale??

Nope, not a Royale, but it does have cruise (Thank you Lord!). She's not sure about the backrest, I've asked her before. Will do the Butler upgrade on the backrest and see what she says. Paints great but chrome needs some polishing of course.

Living on the edge? What other way is there?!!

Seat will swap. No difference in them I don't think. If I get another project it is going to have all the electronic bells & whistles before I start on it. "Ugly" has curise and class system but no CB or Intercom and radio went south when wind storm blew her over and dumped battery acid down thru it. I grabbed up a AM FM CB Combo off E-Bay. Will see how that works.

Good luck with that one Dano. I haven't seen pics yet. I am getting used to that Brown. Man that thing is "UGLY"

Edited by Yammer Dan