IGNORED

Lost It

Marcarl

Guess everyone has their day, so mine was today. Was on my way to the dealers to arrange for new skins, that was after new Avons yesterday. So it was,that somehow, somewhere, somebody misattached the saddle bag to the side of the scoot and off she came at 120, that about the speed that floppy happens with the Avons, so now it's Elete II for a try. Tried for Elite III but they don't seem to be available so that's it, new tyres and now we need a new saddle bag, right side , outside only, brown. Any one have one to sell, I'd be interested.

Carl

Edited by Marcarl

Carl I have the lower part but not the lid it is Black I think.

Are you gonna be at Dons if so I will bring it up

Jeff

Thanks for the offer, I have now thought to post pictures, thought maybe that would be handie.

If it's not the right color don't worry about it. I can repaint this one anyways, it's only lost it's paint more or less. I actually would like the same color to save the painting experince if you know what I mean.

Thanks again. And yes, my plan is to be at Don's.

Carl

Guess everyone has their day, so mine was today. Was on my way to the dealers to arrange for new skins, that was after new Avons yesterday. So it was,that somehow, somewhere, somebody misattached the saddle bag to the side of the scoot and off she came at 120, that about the speed that floppy happens with the Avons, so now it's Elete II for a try. Tried for Elite III but they don't seem to be available so that's it, new tyres and now we need a new saddle bag, right side , outside only, brown. Any one have one to sell, I'd be interested.

Carl

That sucks, Sorry that your bike got screwed up in the process, but at least you got a good tire in the process. Have you chatted with the tire dealer to see if they will help out with some repair/paint expense? you would think that they should cover at least a portion of the cost. Thats too bad that it happened on such a gorgeous lovely bike, youve got the best year AND the best colour.(and no you cant have the saddle bags off mine, just cause they match yours! :), lol))

MY bike loves the eliteII on the rear,no wobbles or anything at speed. It was scary above 100kphwith the bridgestone that was on the rear previously.

Brian:cool10::cool10:

That sucks, Sorry that your bike got screwed up in the process, but at least you got a good tire in the process. Have you chatted with the tire dealer to see if they will help out with some repair/paint expense? you would think that they should cover at least a portion of the cost. Thats too bad that it happened on such a gorgeous lovely bike, youve got the best year AND the best colour.(and no you cant have the saddle bags off mine, just cause they match yours! :), lol))

MY bike loves the eliteII on the rear,no wobbles or anything at speed. It was scary above 100kphwith the bridgestone that was on the rear previously.

Brian:cool10::cool10:

nah it wasn't any body's fault but the butcher who put it on in the first place, didn't check well enough that is was mounted right, thought it was, but didn't check. My dealer would have no problem covering if it was his fault, they're a real good bunch here.