IGNORED

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.......

Flyinfool

Humpty Dumpty climbed a big hill.

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

All the great DRs and all the great nurses,

Will try to put Humpty together again.......

Yup, I fall down go BOOM. Again.

Not on the bike, just me. Again.

Friday is a trip to the OR to have DRs and nurses try to put me back together again.

Now I will be home for a few weeks so I can be on here and in chat causing trouble while in a well medicated state.......:happy-emoticon:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this just gets to be more and more fun.

Yesterday I went in for the pre op testing.

I guess I shoulda studied better for those tests.

It seems that they had a hard time finding a heart in this heartless old fart.

So for now the Friday surgery to put Humpty back together is canceled and tomorrow I get to go and visit with a cardiologist to see if he can find any sign of a heart in me........:scared:

Yes it is getting scary now......

See Jeff, sending all that snow last winter over to helpless ol' puc has caused your heart to shrink 2 sizes, and you'd think that act of generosity would have caused your heart to grow 3 sizes instead. :rotf:

Hope they find that heart, and good luck, I hear MEK is great for piecing you back together, just like a 1st gen fairing. And don't forget to take a daily regimine of Seaform to clear everything out.

-Andrew

Well this just gets to be more and more fun.

Yesterday I went in for the pre op testing.

I guess I shoulda studied better for those tests.

It seems that they had a hard time finding a heart in this heartless old fart.

So for now the Friday surgery to put Humpty back together is canceled and tomorrow I get to go and visit with a cardiologist to see if he can find any sign of a heart in me........:scared:

Yes it is getting scary now......

Just went thru that Jeff. A bunch of tests to get them to say

"You were right its not your heart!!" Idiots!!!

Sorry to hear about your fall Jeff but REALLY glad to hear they may have found something that has the potential of being even worse than the fall results,,, our thoughts and prayers are with ya thru it all bro!!

Want you to know,,, I knew something was coming!! Read the Almanac a while back,, said another hard winter,,, than the local weather man comes on TV13 - says he dont agree with the Almanac - said he see's some funny stuff going on with the "Jeff Stream",, says much easier than last year BUT,, now get this,,, he also said he reserved the right to change his forcast cause the "Jeff Stream" might go back to normal by January.... The thought entered my mind that either your machine or you must not be feeling well.. Want you to know I had my :fingers-crossed-emo that it was the machine and sorry to hear that in reality it was you... Listen to those Doctors, and have a speedy and full recovery. I promise if you do I will harass you even if you are unable to send any Wisconsin White Wash this year at all,, thats what friends are for!!!:bighug:

Your friend

Puc

Jeff wish you speedy healing, And dont be mixing those RUM BALLS with the pain pills we dont want to hear of another fall. But then 5 of those just before you go in for next visit to the doc, and you would look nice and rosey and the heart would be just a pumping.

Orlin

Well just got back from the cardiologist.

They are still looking for a heart.......

But I do glow in the dark now.

More fun.

I get to see another doc in the morning after the cardiologist is done reviewing my tests.

The only good thing they said was that I have no sign of blockages of any kind. :thumbsup:

They must have found out I have insurance......:stirthepot:

Thats great Fool,, glad to hear the news!! Tell those doctors to quit fooling around now and fix your fall damages. Once it gets below freezing and your adrenal gland starts getting a work out from the joys of covering Michigan with White Wash, finding your heartbeat will be a piece of cake!!!