IGNORED

eureka springs meet

Snarley Bill

having a great time here and a great turnout. i do have a full time job here baby sitting b2 dad. thought we were going to get kicked out of mcdonalds this morning. i can't take him anywhere. we had a ball all morning roadracing the b2s. he never would get out of the way so i could pass him. true story a harley passed him. :rotf:got to love the guy we always have a good time together. we are even invited back to mcdonalds in the morning. :clap2: snarley bill

Of all the years coming to Eureka Springs this has to be the best :rotfl:

First off Dad & I were bad boys again :whistling:Dad talked Cindy owner of the Inn allowing us into Colesgrandpaw & SnarlyBills room and talked Cindy into making the pillows into a body under the covers using Dads hairy hat for a head along with Dad using some of his luggage as if someone was in the room sleeping so the plan was set ! first was Colesgrandpaw & Joan. Ray went in first nothing ? He came out as if nothing wrong Joan went in turned around came out laughing :crackup:

Next was Snarly Bill & Toasty they both went in their room we Heard a few words Bill come running out looking at his room key and number on the door they just knew they walked in on someone sleeping and was going to the office when Bill saw us laughing :crackup:Snowflake my wife Peg wished she video taped it As it was priceless so folks you should have been here as it's been nothing but laughter and fun here at Eureka Springs

We'll let me just say that yes, it's been a great time. Enjoyed seeing everyone. Especially enjoyed sitting around and just visiting with everyone.

As for b2dad and Snarley Bill, they love to get up early and go drink their coffee at Mcdonalds. I think there was some misunderstanding about the time and dad was there first. Then we decided to go to the Mill and check it out. Beautiful place with a real working mill wheel. Well the road over there was real twisty and Snarley Bill was having a hard time keeping up with the BMW in his new Ford truck. As you can imagine that sparked a heated debate between the two guys when we finally arrived. In fact one of the employees asked if they were related and they told her they were brothers from another mother!!

We all enjoyed a wonderful breakfast and then a trip through the gift shop. Then it was a race back to the motel. Dad pulled over into the slow lane to let Bill catch up and yes, a Harley passed all of us. All in good fun.

We met a young couple, Gary & Amy, our first morning here at breakfast and invited them to join us...which they did. They fit right in immediately and joined Ventureriders here almost immediately. Of course all the guys here started showing off their bikes and accessories so Gary & Amy were taking notes of the items they wanted. They already have the Wagner grill, so they are off to a good start now. They joined us for dinner that evening and for a fun chat session afterwards.

It has been a great meet so far with more fun planned today. Wish you all were here.

Patti

We'll let me just say that yes, it's been a great time. Enjoyed seeing everyone. Especially enjoyed sitting around and just visiting with everyone.

As for b2dad and Snarley Bill, they love to get up early and go drink their coffee at Mcdonalds. I think there was some misunderstanding about the time and dad was there first. Then we decided to go to the Mill and check it out. Beautiful place with a real working mill wheel. Well the road over there was real twisty and Snarley Bill was having a hard time keeping up with the BMW in his new Ford truck. As you can imagine that sparked a heated debate between the two guys when we finally arrived. In fact one of the employees asked if they were related and they told her they were brothers from another mother!!

We all enjoyed a wonderful breakfast and then a trip through the gift shop. Then it was a race back to the motel. Dad pulled over into the slow lane to let Bill catch up and yes, a Harley passed all of us. All in good fun.

We met a young couple, Gary & Amy, our first morning here at breakfast and invited them to join us...which they did. They fit right in immediately and joined Ventureriders here almost immediately. Of course all the guys here started showing off their bikes and accessories so Gary & Amy were taking notes of the items they wanted. They already have the Wagner grill, so they are off to a good start now. They joined us for dinner that evening and for a fun chat session afterwards.

It has been a great meet so far with more fun planned today. Wish you all were here.

Patti

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

NOW WE KNOW WHO THE REAL :stirthepot:'S ARE!!!

Don & Bill at the Mill Saturday

JUST THE SMIRKS THOSE TWO TROUBLEMAKERS HAVE ON THEIR FACES SCREAM "UP TO NO GOOD!!":backinmyday: