IGNORED

What is Happening in the Pork in the Pines

Danaman

I rode in up there on a Bicycle stating "do you know how many miles it's from Austin MN to PIP? Nobody bought it. My brother dropped me off an 1/8 mile away and I did ride the rest of the way there on that old bicycle though. Anyway it was good seeing the guys and gals and the Chili was great. I had only a little time to be there, but yes the BS was flying.

Thanx top shelf, for reaching down the serving trays.. the b.s. was really flyin around the camp fire.. those Canadians sure are good at it..

well were winding down tonite.. many of the riders left this afternoon due to rain comin inn.. it were a great event again this year.. A HUGE SUCCESS AGAIN..

WE ARE TRULY BLESSED WITH SUCH GREAT PEOPLE... MOST OF THEM HAVE BEEN COMING BACK YEAR AFTER YEAR.. ( KINDA TELLS YOU WHAT KINDA FUN WE HAVE..) NEXT YEAR WILL BE OUR BIG 10 YEAR P.I.P. REUNION.. WE HOPE TO HAVE OUR BIGGEST EVENT EVER!!!! WE HOPE THAT WE CANHAVE A LOT MORE OF YOU HERE.. THANX FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT GUYS..:thumbsup2: NEXT YEARS P.I.P. WILL BE SEPTEMBER 4,5,6,7,.. COME CELEBRATE WITH US...:smile11: