IGNORED

Okay Skid !!! WHY????

E-Fishin-C

I too, would have a 1st gen if I could afford the 1400 dollars a year insurance. I love those bikes. Another thing Charlie, the knees were getting to me and I couldn't get comfortable on long rides anymore.

I test rode a 2nd gen before getting my 1 st gen and loved the feel. Couldnt afford it at the time...but always knew I would have one eventually.

would have a 1st gen if I could afford the 1400 dollars a year insurance.

I test rode a 2nd gen before getting my 1 st gen ...Couldnt afford it at the time.

I don't get it, and I don't speak 2nd gen. Does this make sense to everyone else? What am I missing here...or is my brain finally fried?

I too, would have a 1st gen if I could afford the 1400 dollars a year insurance. I love those bikes. Another thing Charlie, the knees were getting to me and I couldn't get comfortable on long rides anymore.

I test rode a 2nd gen before getting my 1 st gen and loved the feel. Couldnt afford it at the time...but always knew I would have one eventually.

I don't get it, and I don't speak 2nd gen. Does this make sense to everyone else? What am I missing here...or is my brain finally fried?

Manitoba insurance and can't afford a 2nd gen, makes perfect sense to me.

Brad

Manitoba insurance and can't afford a 2nd gen, makes perfect sense to me.

Brad

Before I get fried....I would have one of each if I could afford to! Since I cant I will take the newest versious of old technology and be comfortable on those long trips.

Before I get fried....I would have one of each if I could afford to! Since I cant I will take the newest versious of old technology and be comfortable on those long trips.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

Maybe.... If I couldn't find any more 1st Gens...:confused24:

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

Maybe.... If I couldn't find any more 1st Gens...:confused24:

Come on Dan tell the truth.... I know you been considering a Second Gen......:usa:

I think the story goes that the Warden has even given you permision....

Do you remember who told me that?

Its about time Skid, I kept my 86 for a short time after buying my 04. I would look at it and think why would I ride an old bike when I have a brand new one.

and Dave is not far behind in getting one I bet.

At least I got the color right uh?:thumbsup2: