IGNORED

RSV D404 tire pressure? What is it suppose to be?

Broncoboy36081

I k ow the manual says 36 front and rear for the D404 tires but what do they actually need. Read something on here about the manual says the pressures are wrong for this tire. Found a guy at the rally im at that had a venture but his butt hole friends let the air out of his tires as a joke. I would kill them!!

his butt hole friends let the air out of his tires as a joke. I would kill them!!

Several years ago I caught a couple young neighbor kids letting the air out of my front tire on my bike in my driveway. Caught red handed and too scared to run I had one simple one simple solution for them. Fill it back up and we won't have a problem. Or....... I can talk to your parents. (Who I knew pretty well)

They thought filling the tire back up was a pretty reasonable agreement. Walked into my garage past the air compressor and my air bubble and snapped the air pump off the frame of my mountain bike. The kind you use with two hands.

Took them three hours to get the tire back to a reasonable pressure to where I was happy with it. Don't know how they explained to their parents how they got the blisters on their hands. They were just happy when I turned them loose.

I called to a "Life Lesson" to young butt holes to be. Don't sound like your friends buddies got enough "Life Lessons" in their youth. Can't kill them. No fun in that.

I have never met the guy but when I got there and parked i happened to look over and there was a Venture! He was squatted down with one of those plug in type emergency air compressors. I went to go give him a hand and that's when he told me what the other guys had done to him. He said he always runs what the manual says of 36-36. He said he had been having some handling problems. I asked if he had a leaking rear shock or had he ever checked the stearing head bearings. He said he had done nothing to the bike no carb sync, no adjustments period. 08 with 96k miles. He also said he had a tour deluxe with 113k that would get water in the oil. I asked about the head gasket and he said he had some sort of vacuum problem.?.?.?.?.!. Anyway thanks guys.

I have never met the guy but when I got there and parked i happened to look over and there was a Venture! He was squatted down with one of those plug in type emergency air compressors. I went to go give him a hand and that's when he told me what the other guys had done to him. He said he always runs what the manual says of 36-36. He said he had been having some handling problems. I asked if he had a leaking rear shock or had he ever checked the stearing head bearings. He said he had done nothing to the bike no carb sync, no adjustments period. 08 with 96k miles. He also said he had a tour deluxe with 113k that would get water in the oil. I asked about the head gasket and he said he had some sort of vacuum problem.?.?.?.?.!. Anyway thanks guys.

That's a dangerous rider right there.