IGNORED

Rain?? What's that??

tooldood

48, 20mph wind, Rain, Snow predicted for 3 to 5000 feet I-90 pass over Cascade Mts. tonight.

Wa. state Highway Dept, Set up snow plows today and sanding trucks for the I-90 pass overnight.

This Cold front will probably hit the Heat wave in Tornado Alley late tomorrow, so watch out.

48, 20mph wind, Rain, Snow predicted for 3 to 5000 feet I-90 pass over Cascade Mts. tonight.

Wa. state Highway Dept, Set up snow plows today and sanding trucks for the I-90 pass overnight.

This Cold front will probably hit the Heat wave in Tornado Alley late tomorrow, so watch out.

pretty much the same here but, like I said in another post...it's easier to put warm clothes on and turn up the furnace than it is to take clothes off and get outta the heat.

We are having much needed rain now. But, it has been the worst spring I've seen for a while. We are at least 10 C (20ish F) below the average for temp.

I want hot!! Cold does the old joints no good nowadays!

Yeah what he said, terrible cold spring, got our first rain since mid march the last couple of days. the forecast for the next 2 days is 10 celsius (hmm what is that 40 to 45 farenheit? its terrible). Our average for this time of year should be 22c to 24 c for daytime highs (about 75F or a bit more).

I guess it shouldnt be surprising we're both complaing about the same weather when we are only about a 4 hour drive apart on the plains of Western Canada. The wheat crops are barely up, its almost too cold for anything to grow so far.....

Brian

Finally quit raining around here for a couple days. Houses down south are having anywhere from a foot to 6' of water in them. We have passed the 100 year flood stage by about 3' down South of Indianapolis. Columbus Hospital has basement and 1st floor flooded out. The entire town of Spencer is under water.

Who needs water????? Come get it!!!

Of course, that's after the tornadoes we had come through here last week.

Dan

Had 9" of rain here last weekend, gonna have another blast of rain on Thurs. Dams are breaking, houses washing downriver, rivers flooded, houses are flooded, roads washed out.

It is cool and sunny today, for a couple days anyways.

Steve