IGNORED

Different kinds of trike kits

Ladyrider

Another possible kit is @ www.trikeshop.com They have been in business since 1972. They specialize in GW. They also have kits for H Valk and Harleys. They have an electric reverse option that would be good for a Venture also. I don't know if they have a kit or could design a kit for the RSV. I'm thinking outloud. I'll shut up now. Hope this is helpful

:7_2_104[1]:

Another possible kit is @ www.trikeshop.com They have been in business since 1972. They specialize in GW. They also have kits for H Valk and Harleys. They have an electric reverse option that would be good for a Venture also. I don't know if they have a kit or could design a kit for the RSV. I'm thinking outloud. I'll shut up now. Hope this is helpful

:7_2_104[1]:

I will check that out. I have a Silverwing. BTW...they say Thomas Edison "thought out loud"...so your in good company...keep the audible information coming...

• 6 months later...

wish I had told Tom to just trike my bike. He wanted to. But said he would not ride it if he did. He liked riding my bike, as well as his own. So, I decided against triking it. I am sorry for that now. He would have been on his own bike that day in April, instead of mine. Maybe his bike would have been better equiped to get around that trailer. The farings on his bike would have protected his leg.

As has been said so many times in other threads, Sherry, playing the "what if" game will lead nowhere but to more pain. Don't go to that place where you end up finding little reasons that allow you to see your actions as the cause of your loss. If you had triked the Silver Wing, maybe Tom would have decided that day "Maybe I'll try the trike today!" and ended in the same result and you would have blamed yourself then too.

Don't try to lay blame. Just know that one day you'll be with Tom again. And know that you are loved and supported by many, many here!