IGNORED

Roadhouse Pipes Question ?

Tour Deluxe

Has anyone resently tried to purchase Roadhouse pipes direct. I ordered a set for my 06 RSV on 10/5 via the telephone. I got someone on the phone right away, they took my order and told me they were in stock (Moto classics w/ 4" slash cut ends for $ 369.00) and would ship fed X ground from CA to PA appox. 1 week. I haven't recieved and I am unable to get in touch w/ them by phone, fax or e-mail. Anybody know anything about them I don't ??

Guest KitCarson
Has anyone resently tried to purchase Roadhouse pipes direct. I ordered a set for my 06 RSV on 10/5 via the telephone. I got someone on the phone right away, they took my order and told me they were in stock (Moto classics w/ 4" slash cut ends for $ 369.00) and would ship fed X ground from CA to PA appox. 1 week. I haven't recieved and I am unable to get in touch w/ them by phone, fax or e-mail. Anybody know anything about them I don't ??
Seems to be a problem all over at the moment, I have ordered a set also......they are on backorder........called several other bike supply firms......they have none either.......I am told end of the month. Kit