IGNORED

Edmonton weekend of Aug 16/17

XV1100SE

We'll be in Edmonton on Aug 16/17th to meet Nancy's birth family but I might have an opportunity to get away on the 17th. If anyone is interested in meeting for a coffee, let me know. We won't have the bike but always good to meet members !

I'm thinking early afternoon. I should be able to escape and that will give Nancy a chance to be "alone" with her new family.

I don't know the area but they live in the Winterburn area (West side of Edmonton). I'm hoping to be able to borrow a vehicle so I should be somewhat mobile.

I am in Winterburn as well will pick you up for coffee or if interested can do coffee at my place. Give me a call when you get in and we can meet up, give you the tour of the area, should take about 5 minutes as it is not very big. 780 920 6891

• 3 weeks later...

Flying out tomorrow... back on Monday.

We'll be in Athabasca Saturday night and back in Edmonton on Sunday. I'll try to post when I find out what time we'll be back in Edmonton and hopefully meet up with local members for a coffee.

If anyone else is interested... send me an email thru my profile and include your email address. Not sure how much access I'll have to a computer.

• 1 month later...

LOL!! Just a tad bit of difference in locale there Puc, you sure are welcome to join us should you get the urge to travel way up north!!! Wear your woolies though as it is getting nippy up here. Rode in this years Toy Ride for Santa's Anonymous on Sunday, it was 4 C or about 40 F

Neil, I will send off another PM, Monday may be tight for time but pretty sure I am free every other night next week.