IGNORED

Miss my RSV already but it will be back

kensattitude

Made it to Murray, KY and back today with no real fear for my life. Kentucky drivers behaved today. All but a couple stayed on their side of the road. My bike is at Hannigan Motorsports now. Monday the crew will start the conversion. As I posted in my introduction, I am really excited. Should be finished by Aug 1th.

If I managed to put this in the wrong Forum, I am sorry. Still playing with all the websites button. :confused24:

I will show you some snaps of it when it is finished.

Edited by kensattitude

Made it to Murray, KY and back today with no real fear for my life. Kentucky drivers behaved today. All but a couple stayed on their side of the road. My bike is at Hannigan Motorsports now. Monday the crew will start the conversion. As I posted in my introduction, I am really excited. Should be finished by Aug 1th.

If I managed to put this in the Forum, I am sorry. Still playing with all the websites button. :confused24:

I will show you some snaps of it when it is finished.

When it comes back it will be like a new toy. No wait. It will be a new toy. Best of luck on the conversion. Enjoy the bike and ride safe.

Mike

Smart move having Hannigan do the conversion. Had mine done by them last year. What options if any did you order with the conversion? Looking forward to seeing your pics too. That 03 color combo is one of my favorites .

Larry BTW: Welcome to the site and the world on 3 wheels.

I am thinking that the best way to tell Larry what options that I am getting on my conversion is to show the wish list I made at Hannigan Motorsports. Also will show current prices for those who are wondering.

You're going to love having that reverse at times. I love mine, as well as the running boards. Especially with those boards as having them does make it a bit more awkward backing up without it.

Larry