I bought the speed bleeders for the brakes and clutch. I have a 04. Anyway I must have done it wrong when I first drained all the fluid out of the clutch before I put the new speed bleeder on. After I did that, I filled the reservoir up and tried pumping the clutch handle with the speed bleeder cracked a half or full turn and nothing happens. What did I do wrong?:whistling:

Your lines are full of air, and pumping the handle is not creating enough air pressure to open the valve on the speed-bleedr. Take out the speedbleeder, watch your fluid level in the reservoir. It should start going down all its own, add more as necessary, and don't overfill when you're done. You've just got to get fluid back down in the slave cylinder b4 the speedbleeders work.

Next time, just crack the bleeder, start pumping you handle and add fluid as it goes down, till you see clear fluid come out of the hose on your bleeder.

Gosh, I wonder how many they've sold to us here on this site?

Dan

My cell # is in my profile, give a call if you would like a hand.

TJ,

I found Squidley's cell# down here at a gas station on I-565 in the mens room...

(SO..if you still need that "helping hand"), send me an email and I will give you his #..:thumbsup2:

TJ,

I found Squidley's cell# down here at a gas station on I-565 in the mens room...

(SO..if you still need that "helping hand"), send me an email and I will give you his #..:thumbsup2:

Very nice Eck......I couldnt have done it any better:rotf::rotf::rotf:

TJ,

If you would like I could stop over after work tonight and give you a hand and we can knock it out. My cell # is in my profile, give a call if you would like a hand.

Better have a big plate of food ready.

TJ,

If you would like I could stop over after work tonight and give you a hand and we can knock it out. My cell # is in my profile, give a call if you would like a hand.

Thanks Brad. I called and left you a message to call my cell phone. Maybe I can get the info over the phone. I think at one time I saw that you work in Pontiac? Lake Orion is just up the road.

Thanks again.