IGNORED

This Is "IT"

bongobobny

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful that we do not get IT off topic, cause then IT will hit the fan!!!

Have we had enough of IT yet?!?

IT just goes on and on and on and...

Where the bloody heck is spring? I had frost on my windshield AGAIN this morning. IT has to warm up soon, right?

-Andrew

Let IT snow, let IT sno let IT snow:duck:

Wish I coulda caught Andrews comment and warned him that the Wisconsin White Wash Fool was gonna be all over IT.... Keep IT over there FlyinFool,, ya hear me,,, I playing with IT no moe,,,,,:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

I read an article once that said some Post Man lost IT and was so upset he killed over 40 people, I also heard about some movie star guy that lost IT and totalled out his 2.3 million dollar race car.. The list goes on and on of the mayhem and death associated with people who have lost their lives either in the process of losing IT or trying to find IT so YES,,, IT has to be VERY VERY VERY important!!!

Didnt Kenny Loggins sing a song "This Is It"?

Not sure about no Kenny Loggins,, he was never IT with me BJ.. I do know that the Bee Gees sang one that went,,, "IT doent matter to me......",,,,, now the Bee Gees - they were IT brother - all of IT..

Wish I coulda caught Andrews comment and warned him that the Wisconsin White Wash Fool was gonna be all over IT.... Keep IT over there FlyinFool,, ya hear me,,, I playing with IT no moe,,,,,:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

IT has been a long winter, and IT has tired me out sending gifts of IT over the lake. I'm gonna take a rest from IT for now. But fall is coming.......:snow2:. I never forget.......:duck:

Not sure about no Kenny Loggins,, he was never IT with me BJ.. I do know that the Bee Gees sang one that went,,, "IT doent matter to me......",,,,, now the Bee Gees - they were IT brother - all of IT..

I hate to correct somebody about IT, but you must've meant that the Bee Gees were "All of IT and a bag of chips"........

Cowpuc-----Here is the first singing IT post. Kenny Loggins has got IT and he knows IT, so he sang IT with Michael McDonald.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8SSdyflGN4]Kenny Loggins- This Is It (1979) - YouTube[/ame]

So lets see your Bee Gees post....and we'll see if they have IT. You can join the musical in crowd, where the cool kids hang out. They've got IT, and they've always known IT. :D

Now you've got IT"............... Bee Gees are a great Aussie band, and they certainly have "IT"

Cowpuc-----Here is the first singing IT post. Kenny Loggins has got IT and he knows IT, so he sang IT with Michael McDonald.

So lets see your Bee Gees post....and we'll see if they have IT. You can join the musical in crowd, where the cool kids hang out. They've got IT, and they've always known IT. :D

NICE BJ,, real nice!!

Now (drum rollllllll),, ladies and gentlemen,, the BEEE GEEEEES:cool10::clap2:

AND MY FAVORITE BEE GEE SONGS OF ALL TIME!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykU8iSKkJR0

Of course they have IT,, THEY sing it, THEY ARE IT,, THEY are the BEE GEES!! Me and Annie,, we KNOW!!

Now you've got IT"............... Bee Gees are a great Aussie band, and they certainly have "IT"

See BJ,, told ya!!

i think Yammer Dan was looking for "IT"

Dat YammerDan,, he steps in IT all the time.... Getting out IT is his real problem..:backinmyday:

Edited by cowpuc

MY GOD!!!! You guys have become a blood thirsty lot!!!!! You want to kill everything!!!! :yikes:

KILL, KILL, KILL, SO THEY CAN, LIVE, LIVE, LIVE...

Bottom of the ninth,, bases loaded,, two outs, last game of the season, Bongo's team down by one, leagues fastest runner locked up at second base.. Bongo steps to the plate,, his batting average lacking by .005 of topping the current American League leader.. Major League officials know Bongo as an aggressive ball player,, a hard core hitter carrying ball diamond clay between his teeth all the way back from his little league years... The crowd hushes and stares down at this ruthless, but famous Major League player..

Of course,,, the question on everyone mind is,, will this giant of man go for broke, capture his title and smear clay in his opponents teeth or will he sacrifice this years glory for his fellow man..

Sweat drips from Bongo's eyebrow's (good thing he aint Fozzie Bear or he wouldnt be able to see:rotf:),, the pitchers eyes glow red with intent - tight to the inside corner with a curve ball - he knows Bongo has never hit one,, the pitchers two fingers on his right hand wrap around the ball with an eager scratching motion showing his high level of anxiety in facing such a terror of the batters box..

Theres the wind up,, theres the pitch,,, Bongo steps back on his right spiked shoe - drops his bat low and under,, a cracking sound is heard by the crowd as they stand to see where its headed...

High it goes,, tight on the line in far right field,, a sacrifice fly for sure!!

Bongos team mates on the bags are all staring at the outfield,, they all know that site is faster than sound,, that millisecond of time could make a difference between a tied ball game and a trophy..

In an instant the tag up happens,, the crowd is silent as the third base runner crosses home tieing the game,, eyes stare at the feet of the man from second base.. As he crosses home plate,, the crowed still silent until,, the umps arms go straight out like a flying bird,,,,, safe cries the ump,,, the crowd goes wild!!!

Yep,, ol Bongo killed his chances of taking home personal gain but brothers and sisters,,, he sure added life to the team....:bighug:

$20