IGNORED

On a happy note!

Bubber

Got the bike out, hooked up the battery and it fired right up.

Now to do the maintenance I put off because of this cold a$$ winter we suffered through.

Going to my 2nd interview for a job today at 1:00pm. I could use a few good words to the Big Man upstairs.

Not sure it is the best fit in the world but it will put food on the table and keep me out of trouble temporarily anyway. :whistling:

:dancefool:

Got the bike out, hooked up the battery and it fired right up.

Now to do the maintenance I put off because of this cold a$$ winter we suffered through.

Going to my 2nd interview for a job today at 1:00pm. I could use a few good words to the Big Man upstairs.

Not sure it is the best fit in the world but it will put food on the table and keep me out of trouble temporarily anyway. :whistling:

:dancefool:

May not be the best idea to mention us in the interview..... However, on my second interview for this job I did mention that My biker name was Dragonslayer and that did seem to cinch the deal. I'm not sure what Bubber will do for you though.

Thanks for the kind words and the prayers to the man upstairs. :missingtooth:

No I didn't mention the VentureRiders I figured I had to many things stacked against me already why totally jinx it, Right? :whistling:

I thinks it went alright ETA is by the end of the week to find out.

Like I said it wasn't a perfect fit but jobs seldom are.

Now back to your regularly scheduled discussions, conflicts, name calling and the such. :buttkick: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Well I got an email with their proposal.

Low balled offer. Don't think it is going to happen because I would soon be the one being screwed.

Not sure it is even worth calling them back.

Edited by Bubber
added stuff what else

But is something better than nothing while you continue to look?:confused24:

It is more like being insulted. I stress insulted.

Kind of like I offered you $5.00 for one of your valve tools after you put all the work and effort to make a good quality product.

Now who's insulted? :buttkick: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Sorry but it was just a way of getting my point across.:whistling:

It is more like being insulted. I stress insulted.

Kind of like I offered you $5.00 for one of your valve tools after you put all the work and effort to make a good quality product.

Now who's insulted? :buttkick: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Sorry but it was just a way of getting my point across.:whistling:

I'll go 5.50!! Oh nevermind I already got one...:duck:

Good luck with your choice Bubber.

Instead of saying I refuse the offer, I told them that they did not meet any of the criteria that I was looking for and I was afraid that we were just to far apart.

I never rejected the offer only stated that they did not meet my criteria needs.

I think they felt I was desperate or something. NOT!

Bubber