IGNORED

The Main Event

FROG MAN

Sorry to miss the main event at Freebirds Maint Day. So just tell Yammer Dan to represent WV chapter and eat my share of the food. Were out of here in 1 hr. I expect to see lots of pictures posted when I get to the beach. I got two pc's loaded so our next post is from Hatteras Island. The 84 is strapped down good in the back of my pickup.

We got to Hatteras Island at 1:00 pm. The smoke is so thick from those wildfires 50 miles to our west it's hard to breath. MamaMo feed us some nasty turkey sandwiches I hope the meat was ok. She just bought it from kroger thursday night and had it on ice the whole time down but I think it was bad.She forgot to check the date on the package.So if we make it through should have a good time.More later I got to unload the 84 after supper.:cool10::cool10:

9:00 pm and feeling fine. I got the 84 unloaded and the smoke cleared out. Looks like a nice week ahead.Going to be on the fishing pier at 6:30 in the morning. No doubt MamaMo will be up to see the sunrise.