IGNORED

Need help with part number

I hope someone will help looking up a part number. I have an 05 Venture. Sitting on the bike if you look to the left inside of the fairing there are 4 bolts. The top bolt holds goes through the fairing and holds the chrome trim piece on. The next three bolts go in the fairing and I lost all three of them riding this weekend. I went to the parts catalog on the yamaha web site and the fairing is listed under cowling 1 but I can't determine which number is listed for these three bolts. Any help would be appreciated.

That is awesome Squidley was able to come up with that so fast! I use yamahamotorsports.com alot and they have the exploded view of the bike sections with all the part numbers listed.... kinda like the old micro-fiesh pictures. I find it great for seeing how things come apart and go together as well.

I hope someone will help looking up a part number. I have an 05 Venture. Sitting on the bike if you look to the left inside of the fairing there are 4 bolts. The top bolt holds goes through the fairing and holds the chrome trim piece on. The next three bolts go in the fairing and I lost all three of them riding this weekend. I went to the parts catalog on the yamaha web site and the fairing is listed under cowling 1 but I can't determine which number is listed for these three bolts. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you try your local Ace Hardware? The ones they have are Phillips head, but fit just fine. They also have the nylon washers. I suspect you will spend less :mo money: at Ace too.