IGNORED

international rally motels

Snarley Bill

i have three rally motels lined up in a price range for every one. they are in an easy to find location, right on i-70, and surrounded by restaurants. i will list all the details under rides and rallies, shortly. i,m working on a place for the last meal now at lakeside park. also camping will be at 370 lakeside park, st. peters. you can go on line and make reservations. all the campsites are excellant and flat, with full hookups. the online photos are old. it is a beautiful place. i'm going to camp there when i get back from st. jude. we camp there ll the time. thats the latest. bill :welcome1:

buddy, the first motel, is red roof inn. the second is super 8 right accross the highway. the third and top of the line is a mile down the highway, comfort suites. you can check them out on line in st. charles. as soon as i have time to get on my good computer i will list all the details under rides and rallies. there are plenty of other motels in that area if we need more space. i may be wrong, but i think this meet is going to be a big one. i want to have plenty of room to cover all the folks that attend, including the last meal and get together. i don't want to worry about having to many people show up. we will have it covered. as soon as we start registration we can watch our count. right now if anyone is thinking about attending, get on the calender. if not sure rsvp on the calender. this will give us an idea of what to expect. you can always remove your name if you can't make it for some reason. thanks bill :welcome1:

Edited by Snarley Bill