IGNORED

I love quotes,,, especially those made by those close to me.. I wonder..

cowpuc

I have been using my signature area as my own little quote zone for awhile now.. It serves as a daily reminder for me of some of the amazing people here on VR and times shared with them.

While recently removing a couple of older quotes from my sig to make room for a couple different ones (very hard to do - I love ALL of them and the people they represent) I had an epiphany...

I would really enjoy an area on our website filled with quotes that our family members have made and picked up by other members hearing them.. Kind of our own little family quote area, as it were..

Thoughts, ideas,,,,? am I nuts?:rotf:

Here is another good example of the type of quote I am talking about.. If you watch this little video pay special attention between 3:00 minutes and 3:45 minutes.. The quote found here that I am referring to would be classified as a "Tag Team Quote" and it goes like this:

"If your faint of heart" - "Its not your ride"... :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Also,, :rotf:,, pay attention carefully to the discussion taking place about turning right on red in the State of Washington....:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Coff,:rotf:,, THAT was soooooooooooo much fun!:rotf::bighug:

Here is another good example of the type of quote I am talking about.. If you watch this little video pay special attention between 3:00 minutes and 3:45 minutes.. The quote found here that I am referring to would be classified as a "Tag Team Quote" and it goes like this:

"If your faint of heart" - "Its not your ride"... :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Also,, :rotf:,, pay attention carefully to the discussion taking place about turning right on red in the State of Washington....:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Coff,:rotf:,, THAT was soooooooooooo much fun!:rotf::bighug:

That day was fun. That ride would have been a lot more spirited if I had already had my '84. Even with the '01, it was a good pace ride.

Is it "twinky" or "twinkie" ?

I'd like to be perfectly correct when I reference that particular appendage.

Why??? :sign20:

Not sure I wanna even get involved in this BUT,, if someone takes Condors comment to the next level and starts that goofy "Why" thread back up,,, that person would be classified as a "TWINKY", IMHO of course...:backinmyday: