IGNORED

venturerider calender

Snarley Bill

alot of folks who put on meets depend on the calender to get a head count for attendance. they need this to figure food, lodging, space, and many other things. for those who don't know about the calender. it is very easy to use. just click on calender pick the date and it will walk you through. if your not sure if you are going to attend, you can rsvp. just think about it this way if you were putting on a meet and eat at your home, which i have done several times. you need to know how many people to expect. what if only 10 people get on the calender and 200 show up. happens all the time. :2133:

Thanks for following up on this Bill. Looking forward to it.

alot of folks who put on meets depend on the calender to get a head count for attendance. they need this to figure food, lodging, space, and many other things. for those who don't know about the calender. it is very easy to use. just click on calender pick the date and it will walk you through. if your not sure if you are going to attend, you can rsvp. just think about it this way if you were putting on a meet and eat at your home, which i have done several times. you need to know how many people to expect. what if only 10 people get on the calender and 200 show up. happens all the time. :2133:

bump