IGNORED

Extremely Lonely Woman All by herself in chat room now!

Yama Mama

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know Mama,, that thread title struck me a little strange:stirthepot:... Most of young ladies I ever knew always went to the Ladies Room in groups....:rotf:

Puc chat room or ladies room oh no you don't you ain't getting me in trouble again

:no-no-no:

Heck...I didn't even know we had a chat room....:confused24:

Guess I'd better look around more...

sigh...

Top bar on any VRO page, third tab from the right.

When the chat window comes up, log in using your screen name and password, make sure the guest box is not checked.

If you log in as a guest you do not get all of the functionality of the chat room.

I will not be in chat till later in the evening tonight.

Yes boys, there is a chat room here. Be afraid, be very afraid.

I was there and I will keep coming on every night until we have a crowd. It may take a while, but if matters get worse than they are I will take drastic measures.

Yes boys, I am talking Totally Neked Chat. I promise I will do it. (Please cover all furniture with plastic.)

Ron (My First Husband) does have a gun, but I hid the bullets!

attachment.php?attachmentid=86456&stc=1&d=1408635081

Yama Mama All names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Ya know Mama,, that thread title struck me a little strange:stirthepot:... Most of young ladies I ever knew always went to the Ladies Room in groups....:rotf:

Cowpuc, you know you volunteered to be my bartender at our chat parties. Do not play innocent. I bet you have a chat room fear now. I dare you to stop by. I will be waiting in the Tech room, too many germs in the Ladies room.

Yama Mama

Your Gun, Guns, Artillery pieces, motor fire, none have the destructive power as compared to my sweet/ loving /adorable/ beautiful wife did I leave out young?:shock3:

I am sure your wife is sweet, loving, adorable , beautiful and young. Now what has that got to do with coming into the chat room?

We are all sweet and adorable too.

Yama Mama:Laugh:

I am sure your wife is sweet, loving, adorable , beautiful and young. Now what has that got to do with coming into the chat room?

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

OH NO!!!!!!!

Totally Nekid Chat?????

Well maybe some of us are..........:duck:

I think ol Puc is askeerd that his twinkle fingers will get him in trouble. (Like that stops any of us.....)

Edited by Flyinfool

We actually had a crowd in there last night.

I got home from my meeting at around 9 central and it took off from there. A few old faces and some new ones. We didn't even embarrass anyone to badly....

Puc and I even sort of behaved,,,,,,,at times.........:whistling:

We actually had a crowd in there last night.

I got home from my meeting at around 9 central and it took off from there. A few old faces and some new ones. We didn't even embarrass anyone to badly....

Puc and I even sort of behaved,,,,,,,at times.........:whistling:

The only way I can see Puc behaving is when he's sleeping. And even then.....