IGNORED

Picture viewing problem

Condor

This has been going on for a while now. When I click on the thumbnail pic posted by a member, or myself for that matter. The pic will not appear. All I get is a black frame and a rotating circle. Won't work. Now here's the kicker. When I open the pic in the new tab feature it works fine, and then when I go back to view the thumbnail it works too. Even on my own posts??? Go figure. To view a multi-thumbnail I have to do the tab dance for all of them, and then the thumbnails will work. Haven't got a clue....

This has been going on for a while now. When I click on the thumbnail pic posted by a member, or myself for that matter. The pic will not appear. All I get is a black frame and a rotating circle. Won't work. Now here's the kicker. When I open the pic in the new tab feature it works fine, and then when I go back to view the thumbnail it works too. Even on my own posts??? Go figure. To view a multi-thumbnail I have to do the tab dance for all of them, and then the thumbnails will work. Haven't got a clue....

I also have been having this problem. Been going on since at least the last update. Never said anything cuz I figured it was just me. Glad TO see I'm mot alone. Or is it just us old guys?????

I know I was having some of those same issues a while back.. Resetting Firefox (my browser) seemed to help a lot.. The member here who explained how to reset Firefox mentioned that IE can also be reset, I think:whistling:..

Also, cleaning out your temporary files (cache) would probably help too.. I think that increases the amount of Memory accessible which is where those pictures are probably being loaded to.. I am guessing at this,, lets see if some puter wiz will come on now and verify my understandings here... :rotf:

A few years ago I was having that issue only on my puter at work. It was happening on all websites. My home puters were just fine.

Once the company upgraded to a faster internet connection and installed new anti virus software, the issue went away. So I do not know if it was some maleware that was on my puter that the new AV software fixed or if it was the faster internet connection that did it.