IGNORED

Extremely Lonely Woman All by herself in chat room now!

Yama Mama

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chat was open last night. Only Flyinfool and me, were there. Now we have decided we are both lonely. We are running out of topics to entertain each other with.

Last night were making out our grocery lists.

Please help fight this revolting development!

Come join us tonight! The football game is on tomorrow night people!

Yama Mama:YELLOW::YELLOW::YELLOW::YELLOW:

Chat was open last night. Only Flyinfool and me, were there. Now we have decided we are both lonely. We are running out of topics to entertain each other with.

Last night were making out our grocery lists.

Please help fight this revolting development!

Come join us tonight! The football game is on tomorrow night people!

Yama Mama:YELLOW::YELLOW::YELLOW::YELLOW:

I'm sorry Mama, but if it don't include sex, I don't do the online chat scene. :cool10:

Well,,, I was just there,, had a really really good discussion with me, myself and I,,,, wore out my fingers and worked up a good appetite... I talked to me about 9/11, bikes, FOOD (of course) and rain we are having.. Didnt talk much about Football cause thats not really my scene and I didnt want to use up all the cyber space allocated to such craziness.. :rotf:

Well,,, I was just there,, had a really really good discussion with me, myself and I,,,, wore out my fingers and worked up a good appetite... I talked to me about 9/11, bikes, FOOD (of course) and rain we are having.. Didnt talk much about Football cause thats not really my scene and I didnt want to use up all the cyber space allocated to such craziness.. :rotf:

I am waiting for you!

Yama Mama:smile5:

I am waiting for you!

Yama Mama:smile5:

Awe,,, just got back on and now I feel bad.. Hopefully you all had a GREAT Type N Greet!! One of these nights we will show em how to plug up Cyber Space Mama!! :stirthepot::backinmyday:

(like this bunch of earlobes need any assistance with that:bighug::stickinouttounge: :rotf:)

Last night, it was just nemo and me! I know I missed the Tooch, but hopefully he will try again.

It is really nice getting to know these two guys. Hopefully, some day we will get to meet in person.

This is hard trying to get the chatroom busy again, but I am not going to give up.

I remember the old days when there was a whole group of regulars who were on all the time. People like, mini muffin, Alex, dray, Ruffy, Yammer Dan, Bongobobny, Ladyrider, Mamamo, Rosebud, Cinderella, Joopster, painterman, and Saddlebum. This list was longer than this. Some I have forgotten. All I can say is, I would never have met any of these great people, if I had not first met them on the chat.

Yama Mama

I guess I'm chopped liver............:crying:

I was working in the basement till 4:30 am this morning.

At least I got a lot done.

But now I might be to tired to do anything about it.

How come 30 years ago I could do these all-nighters and still feel and function fine the next day??????

I hope to be on for a bit tonight, at least until I fall asleep, IF I'm not still chopped liver.......:stickpoke:

Sorry I missed.. My dad took a turn for the worse today, and is in the hospital. I just got home and am going back early in a.m. I hope he can overcome this but its not looking good. Positive thoughts are encouraged, he's gonna need all the help he can get.......

Sorry I missed.. My dad took a turn for the worse today, and is in the hospital. I just got home and am going back early in a.m. I hope he can overcome this but its not looking good. Positive thoughts are encouraged, he's gonna need all the help he can get.......

I am so sorry to hear this bj. I will be thinking of you and your family. I hope everything gets better.

Yama Mama