IGNORED

34 years ago today,, how does she do it....

cowpuc

It may have seemed strange to Tippy when I asked if I could give her a hug 10 seconds after I met you guys at Venture West, but after reading all of your posts here, it seems through all the adventures and misadventures, she just keeps smiling. I really enjoyed meeting you two. It is nice to see in person the folks we read about regularly. You are both amazing!

Happy anniversary.

(And thanks for the hug, Tippy!)

Dale.

It may have seemed strange to Tippy when I asked if I could give her a hug 10 seconds after I met you guys at Venture West, but after reading all of your posts here, it seems through all the adventures and misadventures, she just keeps smiling. I really enjoyed meeting you two. It is nice to see in person the folks we read about regularly. You are both amazing!

Happy anniversary.

(And thanks for the hug, Tippy!)

Dale.

Not at all Dale,, she is just the kinda Lady who attracts those:bighug:.. Seems like everytime we stop she is hugging or being hugged by someone:322:.. Sometimes I wonder if some of those recurring hugs are the result of feeling sorry for her:rotf:..

AT ANY RATE,, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE ANNIVERSARY WELL WISHES!! HERE IS :bighug:FOR EACH OF YOU FROM TIPPY AND A :bighug:FROM OL PUC TOO!!

Pic and Tippy sorry to be chiming in a little late. You two brighten my life and I am only barely getting to know you. Congratulations on the wonderful life together!

Ellen and I are also in our 34th. Just one more thing that brings us together, the love of a great woman!

Here is a smack on YOUR cheek!:bighug:

VentureFar...