IGNORED

Shooting in Butte, Montana

BigG

Shooting in Butte, Montana

Butte, Montana November 5, 2007

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home. It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals. When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive. It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC

news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and

herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins,

she is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control !

Thought for the day:

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug

dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Condor is exactly correct.

My good friend of 33 years lives in Butte and when I received this e-mail 3 months ago I happened to be on the phone with him.

Dennis said he never herd of it, so I researched SNOPES and found it to be false also.

SNOPES is my first stop when I receive e-mails sighting facts and I find most are fiction or near truths but made to sound GREATER then they really are.

Not trying to flame here.

Because I got raked over the coals by my daughter for passing out a e-mail

of false info 3 tears ago.

So now I check out the facts.......................Ron

...................................................................................

Thought for the day:

I do have to agree with this though! :thumbsup2:

Thought for the day:

Yeah, but Democrats would use that term for drug dealers if they had thought of it.

And maybe a rapist is an undocumented lover?