IGNORED

Lost without your GPS

Condor

Yepers...

The price is coming down on most all GPS units.

Megellin has zannounced they have a 7.5 inch touch screen (with voice) on sale for $165.00 and it has many other features asl well

7.5" Yikes. I have a tough time finding a spot for the GPS without covering up some of the guages. I'd have to be real creative to find something for 7.5....

Did a quick search on that model number, and read a couple reviews.

Buyer beware, owners aren't too pleased with this one. Old maps for one thing.....

For less than $50 bucks??? Sure, it's not going to be a Zumo 550, but......??

Actually the reviews I read weren't all that bad..... 2 pro's and one con....

Doesn't matter now, link says "Sold Out"!:depressed:

Be patient, they'll have more. I have bought 2 off WOOT. And they are getting cheaper, unlike a lot of other things. I generally go there every morning first thing to see what they're hawking for the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got my $44.49 Motorola GPS in the mail yesterday. At first, I was a little concerned as when I turned it on, I was about a half mile from the house. But, in a couple of minutes it had me spot on. I programmed home on it and went for a ride and at about 7 miles away, I asked it to take me home and it worked perfectly. I also compared the speed and it seemed right on and it gives altitude/elevation and that seemed real close. So, even though I am not much of a GPS person, it may come in handy when I am looking for something. It also has two mounting systems, one that works good on the windshield and one that had a stiff but flexible extension and I can make that work real good on the bike. I just wish now that I had bought two of them.

RandyA