IGNORED

No more mister nice guy #2,, what in the worlds going on down there...

cowpuc

Found bama, no bikes, found aliens, found gunterville, no bikes, eatin at mickeedees, nice people saw tweeks, came back and got us, took us to other bikers at yamaha shop, tippy won a prize, new wing rider was mad cause he remembered same thing happened a vogel, me and his brother calmed him down, his brother has very nice bike, awesome people here at rally! Battery going dead, will write more soon.

Puc out

Need to update your info now along with some new pics. Why you say? PUC WAS SEEN at the McDonald he was speaking of and we has a reunion when he pulled up with His wife at the motorsports. I was a bit surprised, because he was traveling real light. Only had 83 things attached to the bike!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had fun last night, we campground dwellers gathered and yapped for hours.. wayyyy late. Lots and lots of great trail tales! Got offered some homemade wine, passed cause I dont drink any more but smelled good. Watched some folks try it. Half hour later I noticed the same group pointing skyward into the night sky. After looking upward and seeing nothing nothing but stars I had to ask.... Comment was made that someone up there was pointing at us.. my eyesight is bad so i couldnt see who it was..

Someone from our group had an attempted bike theft this morning, caught the perp in action.. (c pic).

Came back from shower, no place to hang wet towel. Noticed guy next door had awening on his tent. He and wife went on the museum ride and were gone. Worked perfect! They are very nice people and he seems non violent so all should work out.

Tippy says hi to all!

More later

Got an offer on our home in the subdivision where we were at and couldnt refuse. Had really great neighbors and hated to move.. Tip loves the lake shore and I do too. Found a beautiful spot about a block away from our old place. Man I really cant stand all the loading and packingthat goes with moving but with Tips help it went great. Took about 4 minutes to pack and move here. Now we are laying in our new home with our heads about 5 feet from waves lapping on the shore,, mnap time.....

new address is .ooo12 primitve way, gooners,, I mean, guntersville alabama.

NICE, REAL NICE

Edited by cowpuc

You didn't stay long. Left before I got here.

Note to self, am I getting to the point in my life that I dont know I am me, like YammerDan? NO, I am me and I know I just met and talked to Monty 30 minutes ago. Maybe Monty and YammerDan are related....

Note to Monty, see note to self

Guest Donna Shields

If anyone wants a souvenir of the trip, grab a copy of our local paper, The Advertiser Gleam today. There is a nice write-up on the front page right below the story about the Shrimpfest Fiasco. Hopefully Cindy, also with the paper, will come up and get some photos.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the area. Mother Nature was especially cooperative on the weather. Usually July in Alabama is sweltering with 100 degree days and 100 percent humidity. I hope everyone will make plans to return here again and again, we love our visitors and try to keep the city's Welcome Mat out year round.

If anyone wants a souvenir of the trip, grab a copy of our local paper, The Advertiser Gleam today. There is a nice write-up on the front page right below the story about the Shrimpfest Fiasco. Hopefully Cindy, also with the paper, will come up and get some photos.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the area. Mother Nature was especially cooperative on the weather. Usually July in Alabama is sweltering with 100 degree days and 100 percent humidity. I hope everyone will make plans to return here again and again, we love our visitors and try to keep the city's Welcome Mat out year round.

Indeed Donna, this weather has been SPECTACULER and being able to enjoy this SPECTACULER area on our bike during the cool down is a blessing! We have also met soooo many great folks down here, both VR and local. What a friendly, positive and enjoyable community to have spent time with. Please warn those of who you speak that WE'LL BE BACK (speakin for Tweeks, Tip and Myself)

:bighug:

Puc

Got an offer on our home in the subdivision where we were at and couldnt refuse. Had really great neighbors and hated to move.. Tip loves the lake shore and I do too. Found a beautiful spot about a block away from our old place. Man I really cant stand all the loading and packingthat goes with moving but with Tips help it went great. Took about 4 minutes to pack and move here. Now we are laying in our new home with our heads about 5 feet from waves lapping on the shore,, mnap time.....

new address is .ooo12 primitve way, gooners,, I mean, guntersville alabama.

NICE, REAL NICE

Dang!! Look at all that water and green grass. I'm jealous.... :thumbsup2:

Donna, could you post the article?

Note to self, am I getting to the point in my life that I dont know I am me, like YammerDan? NO, I am me and I know I just met and talked to Monty 30 minutes ago. Maybe Monty and YammerDan are related....

Note to Monty, see note to self

Let me see here..... I knew who I was You didn't.:whistling: I'm pretty sure Monty knows who he is. You didn't!!!:innocent: WE are family.......Who is the one with the problem here?????:think::stirthepot:

Let me see here..... I knew who I was You didn't.:whistling: I'm pretty sure Monty knows who he is. You didn't!!!:innocent: WE are family.......Who is the one with the problem here?????:think::stirthepot:

Hmmmm,, maybe I am wrong here,, its totally posible.. seems like I said "are you YammerDan" and you said "I am not YammerDan" and you pointed at some other guy and he pointed at someone and they pointed at someone.. If I am wrong in my recollect I need to know so I can remove a quote from my signature... :whistling::stirthepot:

Ok. I guess I am just a D. A. !!!!!!!!!. I joined the forum a year or so ago but haven't been on in a while. I just realized the ralley is a whopping 3 hours from me. DUH:(. I guess I should pay more attention. Won't let that happen again.

Hmmmm,, maybe I am wrong here,, its totally posible.. seems like I said "are you YammerDan" and you said "I am not YammerDan" and you pointed at some other guy and he pointed at someone and they pointed at someone.. If I am wrong in my recollect I need to know so I can remove a quote from my signature... :whistling::stirthepot:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Who you talking to???

Enjoy Bro and ride safe!!

Dang!! Look at all that water and green grass. I'm jealous.... :thumbsup2:

Its so ironic you bring that up Jack,, Tippy and I talked A LOT about the difference in landscape between the yellow fields of the dry Cali we saw again this year in comparison to the lush green of the south.. UNREAL!!

Its so ironic you bring that up Jack,, Tippy and I talked A LOT about the difference in landscape between the yellow fields of the dry Cali we saw again this year in comparison to the lush green of the south.. UNREAL!!

Too bad we can't pump some of that stuff out west....

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Who you talking to???

Enjoy Bro and ride safe!!

My Dear Friend Dan:

You are hard to follow and I am down to my last time of editing my signature for the season.. I have to know if you are you at this time and if the YammerDan that I met out at Vogel was you or a different YammerDan.. That YammerDan is the one I am quoting in my signature.. If you are not that YammerDan could you please help me find him? I really need to get this mess straightened out before I ride anymore cause confusion while riding is dangerous..

Please dont feel bad about confusing me.. I met the other Venturous while at the International.. I had to do a double take cause when he said he was Venturous my mind short circuited and something went pop like a fuse.:confused24: I now know that Venturous and ~Venturous~ are two different people.. Could you please change your name to ~YammerDan~ if your not really the YammerDan who I know?:rotf:

Thank you

Puc

I'm looking for my ID!!! There is a Yammer on here somewhere. A INPOSTER!!!! Only ONE YAMMER DAN!!! I ain't taking blame for others!!! A 1st Genner??? That one of these days would like to ride about a week with you!! Yeah ya caught me but I admit NOTHING!! Are ya cornfused yet???:whistling: Been Yammer Dan since 1972!! Or was it 3???

I'm looking for my ID!!! There is a Yammer on here somewhere. A INPOSTER!!!! Only ONE YAMMER DAN!!! I ain't taking blame for others!!! A 1st Genner??? That one of these days would like to ride about a week with you!! Yeah ya caught me but I admit NOTHING!! Are ya cornfused yet???:whistling: Been Yammer Dan since 1972!! Or was it 3???

Hey Bro,, quick ? for ya.. We were cruising along I-77 in Virginia,, seems like it wasnt to far from KingsPort (ya oughta see the new white pedestrian crossings they have in their town, one of them has "Tweeks Tracks" in pretty white paint - IT WAS A LATE NIGHT ACCIDENT), and noticed a Prison on the west side of I-77.. Said to Tippy,, wonder if ol YammerDan knows where we are cause I sure dont..:rotf: