IGNORED

Thanksgiving birds

friesman

It was a gorgeous day here today, went to mid 40s f and sunny so I decided I would go for a nice ride around the parks. Wascana Lake is just starting to freeze over and the birds all seem to be gathering at the edge of the ice, too bad I was in a game preserve, coulda reached out and snagged these geese, they were so unconcerned about people.

http://picasaweb.google.ca/friesman1/Nov282009

Brian:banana::banana:

Lucky for you Brian, I got to spend all day in the garage replacing a timing chain cover gasket on the Durango! Spent about 15 minutes inside with the family eating dinner and that was about it! Still haven't got the bike out, been over a month, this working all the time crap has to stop.

Dan

... at mid 50's, full dress on my 86 VR, and only my hands got cold; may need a new pair of gloves! Better type. I did put in 55 glorious miles.

And have you posted on my POSTING?: OLDEST VENTURE RIDER? So far I have a 77 and a 16 year old, believe it or not, both on a VR or a second gen? And come to CO and I'll try to keep up with you at 70 with two new knees on my 86 VR! LOL.

JackZ