IGNORED

Passenger Footboards

Greetings all!

I'm loving my Royal Star Tour Deluxe so much, however my lovely bride hasn't had the opportunity to share the road with me very much as of late.

One issue we have is that my wife - Linda - is 4'10" tall, and her inseam is a tad limited. When she is sitting pillion, it almost looks like she's semi-standing on the footboards, and she has an odd feeling of being on the back as compared to our old Road Star Silverado.

So... here's my question...

Footboard adjustment? Any line on a different brackets that will allow for a shorter passenger to feel more situated? As in sitting properly rather than practically standing? :confused24:

Anything will help...and thank y'all in advance for whatever help you can offer.

Godspeed!

Somewhere I saw a pair of rear floorboards that had about a 2" raise to them. I think on a RSV. but they were home made, he said it wasn't terribly difficult as the mounts on the RSV/TD are similar. He used a couple pieces of round tubing, and drilled like 1" square tubing so the round would go over it and welded it. then fit the floorboards to the square tubing.

• 3 weeks later...