IGNORED

Crazy idea for 2012 WNY RALLY

BIG TOM

Anyone interested in tandum jumping out of a plane next year...of course we will have a parachute.....:whistling:cost is around $175.00 plus a new pair of shorts...I need another 5 brave souls (or more) to take the plunge...This includes a video of you soiling yourself..:yikes: :yikes:

Edited by BIG TOM

Robin says she would be up to a hot air ballon ride. She also said something about me providing the hot air?:think:

I love "Robin" except when she gives me the bird....which is all the time....:confused24:

Edited by BIG TOM

Anyone interested in tandum jumping out of a plane next year...of course we will have a parachute.....:whistling:cost is around $175.00 plus a new pair of shorts...I need another 5 brave souls (or more) to take the plunge...This includes a video of you soiling yourself..:yikes: :yikes:

A parachute....I am surprised coming from you Tom ......Now if you were to say you wanted to jump from a plane into a pool of ICE CREAM that I would believe :snow2:

Done the hot air balloon thing. A parachute jump would make more sense to me.

You know they don't issue parachutes on a balloon ride? Seems like a good idea to me.

I'm with Gary though..... 285 and if the label don't say it's rated to handle a jeep I think I'll pass. I don't think they would want claw marks on the side of the plane where I was hanging on.

:eek:

Mike

You really wanna leave dangerously...take a ride on a Chinook helicopter WITHOUT a parachute. This is of course after the briefing that when asked about all the coffee cans with oil in them sitting around inside the helicopter. The pilot tells you that is to catch all the hydrolic fluid leaking from the system. Be worried if it stops coming out!! :shock3: :080402gudl_prv:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

You really wanna leave dangerously...take a ride on a Chinook helicopter WITHOUT a parachute. This is of course after the briefing that when asked about all the coffee cans with oil in them sitting around inside the helicopter. The pilot tells you that is to catch all the hydrolic fluid leaking from the system. Be worried if it stops coming out!! :shock3: :080402gudl_prv:

I think I was on that same helicopter....Oh wait,all military air craft leak :shock3:

Its not that bad anymore, the 47D has 700 fewer leak points than the A,B,C's:doh:

I do.....but do you wear a parachute while riding your motorcylce?

I didn't think so. :stickpoke:

:smile5:

Mike

Now that is a good idea Snaggletooth. :rotf:We could give the free rides down the road at a pre-determined speed from the jumper. The jumper could have on the parachute and then stand and pull the cord whenever they wish.:rotf:

SERIOUSLY; A good idea for some though Tom. My wife would do it in a New York minute. She wants to power glide with someone to, tandem.

Fuzzy

C'on, there has to be some of you out there that would jump...hey, I'm afraid of heights but I'll do it if I have a bunch of idiots jumping with me...Yes, someone will have to push me out the door and I WILL be screaming like a little girl....watched them jump the other night...sounded like a lot of swearing .....errr laughing going on as the jumpers hit the ground errr.... I mean landed safely..:whistling:ok, who will be the first to go with me on the adVENTURE..........

C'on, there has to be some of you out there that would jump...hey, I'm afraid of heights but I'll do it if I have a bunch of idiots jumping with me...Yes, someone will have to push me out the door and I WILL be screaming like a little girl....watched them jump the other night...sounded like a lot of swearing .....errr laughing going on as the jumpers hit the ground errr.... I mean landed safely..:whistling:ok, who will be the first to go with me on the adVENTURE..........

Just exactly what do you mean by the FIRST

Actually I would go for it but I have a bad spine. The result of dropping from a set of scaffolds and W/O a parachute no less.