IGNORED

Super Moderator

Squidley

Hey Folks,

It seems that I am the butt (yeah go ahead and laugh) of an unusual prank. I went to change my info in my user CP to reflect my new bike in it and lo and behold, a gremlin popped up. It seems that when I went to do the change, I became a Super Moderator. Now I dont know how to react to this, I have no special powers, nor a whole lot of smarts. But I will say that being given this prestediguous title I will work very hard to be what I have been labeled. Please trust that I will and forever shall be just a humble plain old moderator....but if you feel you must pay me for this PM me and I'll send you my paypal info :)

Hey Folks,

It seems that I am the butt (yeah go ahead and laugh) of an unusual prank. I went to change my info in my user CP to reflect my new bike in it and lo and behold, a gremlin popped up. It seems that when I went to do the change, I became a Super Moderator. Now I dont know how to react to this, I have no special powers, nor a whole lot of smarts. But I will say that being given this prestediguous title I will work very hard to be what I have been labeled. Please trust that I will and forever shall be just a humble plain old moderator....but if you feel you must pay me for this PM me and I'll send you my paypal info :)

You'll just always be known as the Super Syncarator to me:173:...........Boing, Boing, Boing, Boing, Boing, Boing, Boing,Boing........... Where's that banjo music coming from? :confused24:.................:whistling: Just Kidding:stickinouttounge:

OK....while I agree that you are SUPER, I actually changed all the moderators to super moderators a while back. It gives you more permission in the admin panel to perform actions that may be necessary. The only exception is V7Goose, he is actually an admin due to the fact that he has a good deal of computer experience and can help me with some of those duties.

I'm in support of you being a super moderator... to a point. If you start wearing one of those leotards as a suit that'll cross the line though! :whistling::rotf::rotf:

Seeing Squidley in spandex, would not be a pleasant sight at all..........:bang head:

Now that I seared that image into your minds:rotf::rotf:, it is time to get ready, to get back on the road, heading west.

:canada:

Well I feel better now that I know the how and why. I have changed back to the mild manner Brad Newby and left my Super Moderation behind. Just a plain ole moderator with my new bike in the signature......Me no like being all that special.

Thanks for your comments though, although I could have gone without seeing the image of me in spandex :shock3: That shocked me and I'm pretty partial to me :confused24: