IGNORED

Extremely Lonely Woman All by herself in chat room now!

Yama Mama

I think we have come to the point of saying that , VRChat now has regular visitors. Last night, Zoey, Nemo, the Tooch, Yammer, Flyinfool(alias, Chopped Liver) and bj66 came on.

And my personal favorite, Tequilla Pete. A long time member, and a new re-visitor to chat.

Please join us tonight. We do really have a lot of fun just chatting back and forth.

Yama Mama

:223:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, Flyinfool,

It is so crowded, I guess that I just did not see you.

Glad you came up from the cellar. Or is it basement?

I will probably be a little late tonight. We are going to the Zinzinnati Oktoberfest.

I probably will be on chat for a little bit at least.

Maybe we could do the chicken dance on chat tonight.

attachment.php?attachmentid=87122&stc=1&d=1411239996Yama Mama

Sorry bj, I am babysitting the boys all this week, so I left at 10:30 my time. Try again tonight.

And Flyinfool, I know that was not a photo of your balls (as in rum); I know your balls are the best. Now I hope you are happy.

I hope to hear from you all tonight.

I believe I should be able to make it a little after 8 or so.

Yama Mama:223:

I keep forgetting about Chat. Guess it's because I'm on West Coast time...so I'm not thinking chat...I'm thinking food! :rotf:

Hmmmmm, now heres a man with manners. His mom taught him not to talk or type with his mouth full! Sure wish I would have learned some of those. My keyboard is covered with a light mixture of axle grease and chicken fat! Well, ok,, got some potato chip crumbs between the keys from last night too but I dont count those cause I plan on picking them out an munchin on em tonight......:stirthepot:

I got into the chat room late last night, but there was still plenty of action going on. That Flyinfool is down right crazy. Just ask Cowpuc.

I aint saying nothing Len,, what happens in chat stays in chat:stirthepot:.. Besides,, the last thing I wanna do to become known as one who picks on people, ESPECIALLY that FlyingFool this late in the season!:whistling:

I will say this though,, I did notice that the chat room activity has really cleaned up, gone are the days of all the guys crowding into the ladies room.. Now I dont know whether or not it was just easier to lure Yama Mama and GaWildKat into the boys room or if it involved some antics by FlyingFool but it was definitely a different environment.. Or, maybe, someone knew the law (Skid) was gonna show up.. Maybe it had something to do with that new guy from Up State New York showing up and Nemo was protecting him.. There were others there too that stayed pretty late..

Now that I think of BigLenny,,, I do recall some discussions between you and that Fool that could be diagnosed as an act of craziness,,, yep,, gotta agree,,, he is crazy BUT,,, you aint far behind:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Come one, come all. The chat room is now in session.

Please wipe you feet before entering. We have to clean up at the end of the evening you know.

Come join us for a great discussion of something or other. Who knows what will be said. Some of it could be the truth and then of course, most of it could be made up stuff.

Either way we are here now!

Yama Mama:223: