IGNORED

Motortrike Shocks...

I'm needing a set of back shocks for my wife's 1994 Goldwing Motortrike, our local Motortrike dealer said we have 3 problems... (1) They need replaced (2) They are very expensive (3) Motortrike doesn't carry them anymore for the older trike kits... If there is an answer to our problem, I know it can be found on this forum... Thanks Guys!

Ran into the same problem with the Voyager Kit on the '04. Called the factory to find out what the part # and who the maker was in order to buy them locally... hey they're just shocks... and was told they were made for some old truck, and were only made by Gabriel especially for the Voyager Co. By now youda thought they could come up with a more current style.... I'll probably take one off and run down to the local auto parts store and start comparing. I wonder if they make a small gas strut that would fit??? Hmmmm.....

probably progressive shocks. and yes they are big $$$. You can probably use any coil over adjustable shock that is the same length and same bolt hole diameter. Take pictures and get all the info you can from the existing shocks and contact progressive. maybe they can match them. let me know what you come up with, so when its time to change mine out on the 99 motortrike RSV I'll know where to go.

probably progressive shocks. and yes they are big $$$. You can probably use any coil over adjustable shock that is the same length and same bolt hole diameter. Take pictures and get all the info you can from the existing shocks and contact progressive. maybe they can match them. let me know what you come up with, so when its time to change mine out on the 99 motortrike RSV I'll know where to go.

Progressive might be an option, but I just remembered that I have a mint set of chrome shocks off a Harley somewhere in the garage. Saw them a couple of days ago.... :) I'll have to see if they'll come close. If I remember they're 13.5" with adjustable coils....