IGNORED

Baggershield Windshield

Guest divey

Guest divey

Today I was told by the folks at Fortnine (formerly Canada's Motorcycle and one of the biggest distributors in Canada for all things m/c) that their supplier for Baggershield windshields have told them that they "are no longer available." I was asking specifically about the Slipstreamer Adjustable 10.5-16.5 model. Is this just a supplier thing in Canada or are these windshields being phased out? Perhaps @BaggerShield can enlighten us please.

Thanks.....Doug

Today I was told by the folks at Fortnine (formerly Canada's Motorcycle and one of the biggest distributors in Canada for all things m/c) that their supplier for Baggershield windshields have told them that they "are no longer available." I was asking specifically about the Slipstreamer Adjustable 10.5-16.5 model. Is this just a supplier thing in Canada or are these windshields being phased out? Perhaps BaggerShield can enlighten us please.

Thanks.....Doug

If you are interested in the BaggerShield I have one to part with. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you details and we can work out price and shipping. I'm in Ontario.

EDIT - actually, I have family driving to Leduc July 30th so it could be picked up with no shipping charge ! $100 CDN and it is yours.

Guest divey
If you are interested in the BaggerShield I have one to part with. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you details and we can work out price and shipping. I'm in Ontario.

EDIT - actually, I have family driving to Leduc July 30th so it could be picked up with no shipping charge ! $100 CDN and it is yours.

Just sent you a PM Don. Really appreciate your offer. Doug

Today I was told by the folks at Fortnine (formerly Canada's Motorcycle and one of the biggest distributors in Canada for all things m/c) that their supplier for Baggershield windshields have told them that they "are no longer available." I was asking specifically about the Slipstreamer Adjustable 10.5-16.5 model. Is this just a supplier thing in Canada or are these windshields being phased out? Perhaps BaggerShield can enlighten us please.

Thanks.....Doug

Doug

The Baggershield windshields are NOT being phased out. At the beginning of 2017 we decided to cut out the middle man and pull our shields from the distributors. In doing so we passed the cost savings on to our customers by dropping our prices 20% across the board. You can buy our shields on our website at http://www.baggershield.com at these new lowered prices. We ship anywhere in the US and Canada.