IGNORED

??? Tech Service Bulletin Sources ???

Guest Yamahawg

Guest Yamahawg

A little help please. :puzzled: Where do I find Yamaha Technical Service Bulletins? :puzzled: I did a google search and havent found any links.

Thank You in advance.:)

Guest Yamahawg

Wasnt looking for anything in particular. Was just curious as to what was out there. I had noticed on some other postings that reference had been made to specific TSB numbers and thought I would do some educating myself...lol. Thanks for replying.

Has anyone heard about a problem with the 2nd Gen radiator or something pertaining to the cooling system? I read something here (in someones sales posting of their 2nd Gen bike) that the coolant system was fixed under recall? First I've heard of this problem...anyone know something?

on the 1 Gen's ...

The Impeller of the Waterpump was upgraded from Plastics to Aluminium. The Sensor for the Temp Meter was changed on the early 1Gen's which lowered the Readings on the Meter.

Any changes or Recalls on the Watercooler, whether 1Gen or 2Gen are not present in my Mind.

But who am i ?? I'm not used to say i know all about our Bikes.

Has anyone heard about a problem with the 2nd Gen radiator or something pertaining to the cooling system? I read something here (in someones sales posting of their 2nd Gen bike) that the coolant system was fixed under recall? First I've heard of this problem...anyone know something?

I read the same thing here, and can't find the post. I'm sure it was in reference to a 2004 radiator. Definitely would like to know about that one...