IGNORED

I said what ??

KIC

So last night I had an opportunity to go to a Men's Bible Study at a new church that my wife and I have started attending. It is a real bike oriented church that has a motorcycle ministry, does a yearly Blessing of the Bikers event ( had 116+ bikes two weeks ago) prayer rides etc. So I'm the new guy sitting there with a bunch of guys, almost all ride, ( and mainly Harleys) and we are discussing some of the "actions" of Jesus. One guy made the comment " You know, Jesus was a really cool dude ! I could see him buzzing around on a Harley having a great time doing his thing" A thought immediately crossed my mind and I lightly chuckled, unfortunately it was loud enough for others to hear so they turned to me to hear what I had to say.. I had no choice but to say what I thought so it didn't seem that I was laughing at the "BIG" guy at the end of the table. :shock3: So I said... " I was thinking that if Jesus rode a Harley it would be the first "healed" and perfect Harley with no parts falling off" They all looked at me, then he responded " And NO oil leaks ! " :cool10: Jesus%2520rode%2520a%2520harley.jpg Dodged that bullet...... :whistling: hkHqWdihwPKSqnXWYSgYNvpXU7jZQpGzQbSigfR7Bko?feat=directlink

Edited by KIC

So last night I had an opportunity to go to a Men's Bible Study at a new church that my wife and I have started attending. It is a real bike oriented church that has a motorcylcle ministry, does a yearly Blessing of the Bikers event ( had 116+ bikes two weeks ago) prayer rides etc. So I'm the new guy sitting there with a bunch of guys, almost all ride, ( and mainly Harleys) and we are discussing some of the "actions" of Jesus. One guy made the comment " You know, Jesus was a really cool dude ! I could see him buzzing around on a Harley having a great time doing his thing" A thought immediately crossed my mind and I lightly chuckled, unfortunately it was loud enough for others to hear so they turned to me to hear what I had to say.. I had no choice but to say what I thought so it didn't seem that I was laughing at the "BIG" guy at the end of the table. :shock3: So I said... " I was thinking that if Jesus rode a Harley it would be the first "healed" and perfect Harley with no parts falling off" They all looked at me, then he responded " And NO oil leaks ! " :cool10: Dodged that bullet...... :whistling: Jesus%2520rode%2520a%2520harley.jpghkHqWdihwPKSqnXWYSgYNvpXU7jZQpGzQbSigfR7Bko?feat=directlink

Hahaha Win!