IGNORED

Mods/Admin

Angelo

Hey guys, I've been here for a little while now and I've noticed that this board does not seem to get any spam. This is the only board I make time for now that I do not help run, so I have no reference to other boards anymore, but are you guys staying that on top of it or is the safety check questions during sign up all the protection you have in place?

Boss man is in middle of upgrading site as you are visiting. So for you, you might not notice anything different. For us old timers around here some things look strange. but its all good to keep the site running and manageable..

Yes, things are really bare right now. I've removed a LOT of things that will cause problems when integrating the database to the new software. Patience my friends. I know it's not great right now but I'm just trying to keep it functional so that downtime is minimum when we flip the switch. Planned for later today if nothing happens.

Even then, there will be things that are missing but hopefully it will be OK for a while until I get things customized again.

As for the spammers, I'm running several things that work very well. Unfortunately, my favorite is not working for VB4 so that will be something else that I have to work on. We may have some get through for a while but I'll get it under control.

Yes, things are really bare right now. I've removed a LOT of things that will cause problems when integrating the database to the new software. Patience my friends. I know it's not great right now but I'm just trying to keep it functional so that downtime is minimum when we flip the switch. Planned for later today if nothing happens.

Even then, there will be things that are missing but hopefully it will be OK for a while until I get things customized again.

As for the spammers, I'm running several things that work very well. Unfortunately, my favorite is not working for VB4 so that will be something else that I have to work on. We may have some get through for a while but I'll get it under control.

It's actually kind of enjoyable for me not to have to worry about it yet at the same time if it does hit here and I can't remove it I'm sure it would be equally annoying. Keeping my fingers crossed that we don't have to deal with it during the change over.