IGNORED

Its coming.......

Flyinfool

Yes it is coming.

I can feel it in my bones.

And since all of the Docs and nurses have said that will be in much pain and just miserable on Friday night, I may have to crank up and blow the dust off of Ol Pucs favorite machine. :snow2: Watching that machine run always makes me feel better. :snow2:

But since I will be hurtin I may not get much more than to just blow the dust off it. :snow2:

Who knows, If Ol Puc is Lucky, some of that dust may even blow all the way over the lake. :snow2:

Which machine am I talking about? Why the SNOW machine of course. :snow2:

Ol Puc has brought that machine up so very many times over the summer that I can tell he really does miss it. :snow2: It seems to be all he thinks about. :snow2:

I had to do it, Puc made me do it.

Thats my story and I'm stickin to it.

Maybe I'll get some of the really good pain meds and not even remember that that poor old machine is sitting out there all lonely.....:big-grin-emoticon:

My boss sold 2 tractors a month ago,, says we are going to retire a bit, take it a little easier, you know,,, just don't do as much as before.....Welllllllll, he went to figure out the contracts this week and now he's looking to buy 2, maybe 3 more tractors,,,,ya,, hold off on the snow, we ain't ready just yet, yet.

You know what happened last time you went up the hill to check on the machine.
Well the machine does start automatically. So you are saying that for my own safety, once it is started, I should not risk climbing back up there to turn it off once in a while????:snow2:

Well Bob, I'm looking at the bright side of things!!!!! I don't have to cut the grass anymore this year!!! Geee I think I'll put the CHRISTMAS TREE UP!!!!!!!!! :santa:Maybe whip up some Egg Nog and Captain Morgans!!! :snow2: Then hibernate till spring!!!!!! :fatsmiley: