IGNORED

Another question about the site

Freebird

Don, Do what you need to do to make your life dealing with this site easier. We will adapt to whatever changes are made. I KNOW how much time you put into this place, make it easy on yourself to manage it....:2cents:

Ditto - couldn't agree more

Most of us are married, have been married, wish we were married or glad we are no longer married,,,, either way, I am married, have a wife, and if your wife ain't happy, there ain't nobody happy so I let her move the coffee table occasionally. Yep, that's change and I don't like it, but it's going to happen anyways, so I let her. Now when she wants to move the bed??? there had better be a discussion!!!! OR ELSE!!!!

Wellllll we had the discussion,,, now MOVE THE FLIPPIN BED!!!!!:080402gudl_prv:

Photopost Classifieds will not be used on the new site. I am going with a different solution for Classifieds. I've fought issues with the Photopost software for years and am taking this opportunity to move on. All ads will have to be resubmitted. Sorry.

Just do what needs to be done. We will adapt, live through it and survive. The 1st Genners will obviously do it all faster, but eventually the 2nd Genners will show up and be happy, and although we might have to get a trailer or two to pull the Hardly guys along, it will all work out in the end and will be soon forgotten. ( except by you and your wife) :080402gudl_prv: