IGNORED

Another single wheel trailer

Freebird

I really dont think it would be adaptable to a 2nd gen with out some type of modification to the attaching point (to the rear axel) due to the location of the 2nd gen mufflers (available clearence), for the swing arm of the trailer, to pivot up & down without interfering (hitting) the bottoms and or insides of the mufflers.

I like it, and bet it would be very easy to pull..:thumbsup2:

I didn't like that link...about 10 popups after I tried to get to see it :thumbdown:

Never got one pop up. ??? But then I couldn't navagate anywhere either. I think the thing is designed more for the sports tourer than for a bagger. What a pain trying to get the thing on and off the bike.....

Besides my 86 Venture Royale I also have other bikes. One is a 2000 V-Star 1100 Classis outfitted for touring. I used it before acquiring my Venture for some good trips of 2,000 miles or so. To accommodate all of my camping gear, clothing etc. for myself and my passenger I purchase an Eaglemate Trailer (see it at www.eaglematetrailers.com) It weighs 80 lb. and will haul 275 pounds. It attaches to the drivers back rest bolts. Once under way you don't know it is there accept for the lower acceleration and extra braking required. It performed flawlessly at all speeds and even seemed to stabilize the bike when under way.

After I got my 86 Venture Royale I picked up a camper trailer and use it for more comfortable touring. The Eaglemate trailer has been gathering dust for a year.