IGNORED

passenger arm rests for 07 RSTD

Does the bike have the same hand grips for the passenger that the RSV has? If so then diamondr is the only way to go.

Motorcycle accessory warehouse has a bolt on pair that I got for Marilyns Vstar. Goes on and off in a minute or so and work great for long trips with the kidlet on the back. It does look funny when left on and no passenger.

There is also another model that bolts to the backrest right behind the pad. I'm sorry but I cant remember where I saw that. Maybe google armrests and see what you come up with.

No prob Jim. With the model that sits straight up and bolted to the side arms, we found that reversing the bolts so they come from the inside of the backrest leg made it easy and fast to remove the armrests when our kids are not riding with us.

The one that attaches right to the back part of the backrest...I have no idea if it can be removed quickly or not.

The price sure has gone up for the set we got! I paid 125 for them at valueaccessories. They were great to deal with as well. They sent me an email telling me that they noticed their invoice and that they had sent two right hand rests! The proper one was sent immediately and arrived here before the original package did!

They also did not want the extra back and said just use for a spare. Good deal.

• 3 weeks later...

I just came across these armrests on the Cruiser Customizing site....bit pricey and not sure about the mounting but they say they fit a lot of bikes including the Venture.

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/detail.cfm?model_ID=42&Category_ID=0&manufacturer_ID=6&product_ID=27701&sblid_name=Custom_World_International_Passenger_Armrest_for______in__Custom_World_Backrest__for_Yamaha_Royal_Star_Venture_

Keith