IGNORED

Riders down - Naked!

juggler

I'm not sure if this should be here or in the jokes section. I'm just reporting the news. Enjoy or cringe as you feel necessary.

June 11, 2010 12:41 PM

State troopers say a man and woman injured early Friday morning in a motorcycle wreck were both naked when the bike they were on veered off Meadowview Road in Jacksonville.

http://www.jdnews.com/news/class-79265-bodycopyrag-motorcycle.html

:think::rotfl::doh:

Guest seuadr
Sheals has been charged with driving while intoxicated, reckless driving, driving without a license, license revoked, expired inspection, no insurance and no helmet.

if it was just drunk, they may have taken into consideration that he's EOD and , hell, he probably has the right to be.

I was under the impression that your military ID sufficed in the place of a liscense, though?

I was under the impression that your military ID sufficed in the place of a liscense, though?

No, the law when I was in was that even if my license expired while I was out of my home state, it was still good for something like 30 days after my return to the state. This guy's license had been suspended not just expired.

If he survives he will wish he didn't. It's one thing for a young dumb Marine (I can say that, I was one) to do something that stupid and a whole different thing for a Staff NCO. More than likely he won't see 20 for retirement and he definitely won't be a Gunny much longer.