IGNORED

umm...part number?

Guest Brad25ca

Guest Brad25ca

I was cleaning the contacts for the front brake stop light switch and when I put it back together and gave it a test, the cover wasn't on tightly and the spring popped it off! I have been looking at a parts diagram but I can't find the part number anywhere, or even see it on a diagram! I'll have to go to the stealership in the morning to see if I can order one, but I find they can be a little slack when it comes to searching for things like this. Anyone have a clue?

Thanks

I was cleaning the contacts for the front brake stop light switch and when I put it back together and gave it a test, the cover wasn't on tightly and the spring popped it off! I have been looking at a parts diagram but I can't find the part number anywhere, or even see it on a diagram! I'll have to go to the stealership in the morning to see if I can order one, but I find they can be a little slack when it comes to searching for things like this. Anyone have a clue?

Thanks

Here is the # based on the 83 model year, SPRING,COMPRESSION 90501-10510-00....... Look under "Handle switch lever" listed for $0.99........