IGNORED

Look what followed me home. Can I keep her?

spear

Hey folks. Went to a Gladiators MC bike show a couple of weeks ago and ran across this beauty. She agreed to having a photo taken with me and the RSV.

Wouldn't come home with me. It wasn't a Harley.

Ya win some, ya lose some!

:no-no-no:

My wife looked at this picture and said. "You see , you can take a picture with a model and be respectful!"

I was in the hot seat for a while for posing with a few models and "hands were too close" is the explanation I got.

I will print this picture out and use it for reference when posing with models.

:clap2:

My wife looked at this picture and said. "You see , you can take a picture with a model and be respectful!"

I was in the hot seat for a while for posing with a few models and "hands were too close" is the explanation I got.

I will print this picture out and use it for reference when posing with models.

:clap2:

I got that lecture once. It was a very,,,,intense explanation. Picture was of me with one of the shoe models in Kingston. :innocent:

At the time I was on my annual ride (year 11) with my siblings.

I emailed this shot to my bride and she shot back with, "You wouldn't know what to do with her grand dad."

That hurt, but I wasn't game to prove her wrong.

:rotf::rotf:

A couple of summers ago my wife and I pulled up behind a young couple on a sport bike at a stoplight in Walterboro, SC. They were wearing skimpy clothes with her rear riding high.

Wife said,, "that doesn't look very comfortable."

I said, "Oh, yes it does!" Glad I was wearing a helmet.

A couple of summers ago my wife and I pulled up behind a young couple on a sport bike at a stoplight in Walterboro, SC. They were wearing skimpy clothes with her rear riding high.

Wife said,, "that doesn't look very comfortable."

I said, "Oh, yes it does!" Glad I was wearing a helmet.

i am always in trouble when we pull up to a stop light and see a gal on the back of the rocket with her tail hanging out and the rim of her pants looking like a toll booth basket just begging for change.............

i have lost alot of nickels dimes and quarters over the years.........i'm still going through the "change":whistling:

nobody ever ask's me to take them back out?:confused24:

i am always in trouble when we pull up to a stop light and see a gal on the back of the rocket with her tail hanging out and the rim of her pants looking like a toll booth basket just begging for change.............

i have lost alot of nickels dimes and quarters over the years.........i'm still going through the "change":whistling:

nobody ever ask's me to take them back out?:confused24:

Nickels might b an insult to some, complement to others