IGNORED

windows 7 help

This afternoon my Windows page won't open. The page loads up but stops leaving a white blank page. Clicking links to other site other than the home page has no effect. My first thought was a server problem but we have full access on a laptop & this tablet I'm using now.

Any & all help appreciated, Larry

Can you be more specific re: "Windows page" ?

Assuming you mean here..

Things you can try...

Clear your browser's cache and temporary internet files

get a program called ccleaner (it's free) and run it. It will clean all this crap out of your system for you.

Malware bytes is a good free virus cleaner also. You may have to "restore" to an earlier date where you didnt have the trouble and then clean the garbage out and start from there. My internet explorer has been garbage ever since I got Win 7. So I am learning to use google chrome.

Larry, do you mean your Windows desktop won't open, or when you try to get on the Internet you get a white screen.

Assuming the later, might go to Start, Control Panel, Network and Sharing center.

Does the path in the picture at top look okay or a red X.

White screen makes me think you are not getting to the Internet and need to verify the connection. If you have a red X, trouble shoot from there. If the path is clear, then,,,,, check the stuff mentioned.

I don't have enough money,

Ride more. Fuel is cheaper than groceries.

I'm getting old

Ride more. You'll feel, and act, younger.

My knees hurt....

Ride more. Less impact than running, or even walking. So much easier on your knees.

I think that'll fix it. I think riding more will fix pretty much anything.

Can you fix that?:whistling

this is the best motorcycle site I have ever been on, with the help of this site we can fix anything.

OH, ANY THING..Hmmmmmmm how about the neighbours dog? Can someone come over and fix it? It must be broken because it barks all the time!!!! :bang head: