IGNORED

Anyone used Motorkote ?

jbillerzippo

Guest KitCarson

I looked at your new product. There is no information on what it is or what is in it? I am going to guess it is a poly florinated synthetic. I am not sure about the spelling of that..maybe you can brush your teeth with it?....but this is a recently developed fully synthetic lubricant and also comes in a heavy gear grease. I have been looking for it for the drive shaft on my bike. If this is in fact, this new fully synthetic, it will not mix with dino oil. Therefore has to be used with a full synthetic product. You know they used to do this same thing with Dura-lube. I went to the state fair once and watched them put this stuff in a Lawn mower and then drain the oil. Then they let it run. I still think someway, somehow, I got snookered. I look at this stuff......then shut one eye......something they are not telling us:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Did you know if you stick a bar of soap in your pocket and rub those dimes you throw at the dishes at the fair on the soap, they will stick like glue? Yep something is not being disclosed!!

If this is the new full synthetic.....might just be they finally came up with something good as far as engine oil is concerned......however if it does in fact carry such a high load and does in fact reduce friction that much, just common sense tells me not to use it in the wet clutch. If mobile one seizes at what appox 65 ft pounds and this stuff does over 800.......????? Slippery stuff.

Guest DakineVentue

I was talking with the Sevice Manager at my local scalper and he said alot of guy's was putting Royal Purple in their bikes. Has anyone here tried that?

Guest KitCarson
I was talking with the Sevice Manager at my local scalper and he said alot of guy's was putting Royal Purple in their bikes. Has anyone here tried that?
That is exactly what I use........it is a very heavy full synthetic hypoid gear lube.....ideal for the rear drive in our bikes. Yes this is what I have been using. . but then you have to watch out for me....I like to use energy conserving oil to.....it allows me to rest on a long ride.:sign20:

I wouldn't put Royal Purple in a lawn mower engine.

Arrow Trucking had us special order this crap to run in their trucks. After the first dozen or so blew up in the first year, they decided to quit using it. This was the Royal Purple 15W40 semi-synthetic oil. And the crap is literally purple.