IGNORED

Spring is here!!!!

SilvrT

Very nice. I've been up there once (last october) and will be going back at least 3 times this summer, plus many more in the future... In my current research I use one of the beam lines at TRIUMF.

Wish I could bring my bike up on these trips!

Enjoy it friend!!

but, you wouldn't know it unless you looked at a calendar. Check out the attached pictures I shot this morning

The last couple of days have been crazy for weather. Three weeks ago, it was 74 degrees on one Saturday. The last two days (in the middle of April), it's been snowing like crazy. Next Tuesday, it's supposed to be about 75 degrees.

This is clearly more evidence of Global Warming.

I just want to ride!:snow:

Pete.

but, you wouldn't know it unless you looked at a calendar. Check out the attached pictures I shot this morning

The last couple of days have been crazy for weather. Three weeks ago, it was 74 degrees on one Saturday. The last two days (in the middle of April), it's been snowing like crazy. Next Tuesday, it's supposed to be about 75 degrees.

This is clearly more evidence of Global Warming.

I just want to ride!:snow:

Pete.

How true!!! I sure hope that doesn't happen here (the snow) ... but I could stand for some of those 75 degree days :thumbsup2: