IGNORED

Parts Department Moron

Angelo

So I go to the bike shop to pick up plugs, oil and filter to do the first service since I bought my 99 RSV. The moron working the counter brought out the wrong oil filter, only knew because I had looked to see where the one on my bike was located and happened to see the part number. Brought out 3 quarts of oil and then argued with me about the quantity, I fortunately had looked to see what it took before I left home or I would have been short. Because of these 2 mistakes I decided to ask to see the parts guide book to verify the plug numbers and sure as ****, he messed that up as well, on top of that he only brought out 2 spark plugs. Fortunately he got the drain plug gasket right, didn't have to go back for that one.

It amazes me how bad some of these guys can be and keep their job.

Hey, I acknowledged that he got something right, isn't that being nice:big-grin-emoticon:

Close enough for the girls I go with!

added later: over the years it has been a practice of mine to take the part your replacing in to the counter for a positive ID before you buy it, drive it all the way home and then start cussing out the guy behind the counter.

I have done it too many times the other way not to take the parts along.

Good on you for being smarter than the parts guy.

Edited by Bubber
added..added later: