IGNORED

Question for those of us in Southern Ontario

stickhandle2

Now that the season is winding down, for the first time in a number of years I am having to look for a spot to store the two bikes for the winter. I have been lucky enough to be able to use one of my mother in laws parking spaces in the underground parking at her condo, but with her passing and the fact that we are trying to sell the condo, it just isn't a viable solution any longer.

My brother is decent enough to let me park the bikes beside his at his place up in Mount Forest about 2 hours away from me in Hamilton and even better I could work on them in the garage over the winter. So my question to you the masses is, are there any places in the Golden Horseshoe area that store bikes and allow you to work on them. I am not looking to do any massive rebuilds, just some maintennance on the Venture, and possibly changing the starter clutch on the Virago.

Thanks for any hints or leads.

Mike

If you need a spot to work on a scoot, that might be able to be arranged, but storage is another story.

Just talked to Dan at Brantford MC, they store your bike for $40 per month, includes winterizing and trickle charge the battery once per month. All under cover but not heated.